Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Request a Property Check anywhere in Ontario County


  1. 1. Name/Addr/Phone
  2. 2. Property Information
  • Name/Addr/Phone

    1. Instructions
      This form should be used to request that a Sheriff's Deputy, Geneva or Canandaigua City Police Officer perform a check of your property. These checks are performed for a variety of reasons, such as vacation, suspicious persons, etc. This is also known as a dark house watch. If you will be away from home or have a concern about nearby activity, and would like a Police Officer to periodically check on your property, fill out this form and submit it to us.
    2. If you know your PC# please enter it here
    3. i.e. Vacation, Criminal Mischief in the area, Suspicious Person or Vehicle, Vacant house (sold, moving, etc)