Stay Up To Date
Spotlight On Ontario County
As we move forward with the implementation of our Local Solid Waste Management Plan, Ontario County is looking to partner with the community to uncover ways to increase recycling and waste diversion. Developed in collaboration with Causewave Community Partners, the Recycling & Waste Diversion Survey is anonymous, and available for residents to complete online by clicking the following link:
The feedback we receive will help us gauge how to better support residents’ efforts, and we greatly appreciate your participation!
Interested in learning how your County government works for you? Sign up to attend Ontario County's Citizens Academy and find out. Hear from subject matter experts on topics that affect you and our community.
Sessions will be held from 6:00 - 9:00 pm on Tuesday evenings starting April 11, 2017 (except April 18th) and continue through May 23, 2017.
The academy will be held at the:
Ontario County Safety Training Building
2914 County Road 48
Canandaigua, NY 14424
A few more particulars:
Topics and Panel Discussions:
- Light dinner will be served.
- Sessions will include a tour of County facilities for the last hour each week.
- Participation is at no cost, other than your time and enthusiasm. You must attend all six weeks.
- Citizens Academy is open to residents of Ontario County 18 years of age and older.
Now that we've piqued interest, follow this link to register:
- Welcome to Ontario County Government
- Health & Human Services In Our Community
- Public Safety & Our Community
- Employment & Opportunity In Our Community
- Stewardship In Our Community
- Finance Matters