FLREDC CFA 2021
The Finger Lakes Regional Economic Development Council (FLREDC) is pleased to announce Round 11 of the New York State Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) is now open for projects seeking support from up to $750 million of available funding via dozens of State agency programs. Applications will be accepted until July 30th at 4:00pm SHARP.
The press release below includes detailed information about how to apply for CFA funding, including these important highlights…
- Use this link to learn all about CFA Round 11 and the REDC process from the 2021 Guidebook:
- Click here to access the CFA web portal to submit a project application:
Below are the various resource materials available to learn more about the CFA process:
- CFA Resource Manual which includes program rules and requirements for all of the Round 11 programs:
- CFA Application Manual which is a step by step guide for how to fill out a CFA:
- Program Webinars which are video presentations for all Round 11 programs:
Note: Due to COVID-19, we will not have in person CFA Workshops this year as a part of CFA Round 11. If you would like to hear state agency presentations to learn more about any of the various CFA programs (e.g. eligibility standards), we would encourage you to use the above link to access the recorded program webinars.
- Program Questions which are a list of all of the application questions for each of the Round 11 programs currently open:
A few other important details of note:
- CFA applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the attached Pathways to Prosperity Form and upload it with their CFA submission. This form was developed in partnership with the Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative to address our shared community goal of reducing poverty.
- Downtown revitalization projects, designed to transform communities ripe for development into a vibrant neighborhood where tomorrow’s workforce will want to live, work, and raise families, will be viewed favorably.
- Additional details will be sent separately related to the next round of the Downtown Revitalization Initiative (DRI), including the FLREDC’s DRI selection process.
As always, you can access all relevant information about the FLREDC at this website:
Please contact NYS-FingerLakes@esd.ny.gov with any questions.